Draft Schema Version 2.0 (2021-03-10)
- W3C XML-Schema: http://eac.staatsbibliothek-berlin.de/schema/v2.0-draft/cpf.xsd
- Relax NG Schema XML: http://eac.staatsbibliothek-berlin.de/schema/v2.0-draft/cpf.rng
Regarding the current Schematron file, it includes the following tests:
- Ensures all ‘@id’ values are unique (since an RNG parser will not do this by default).
- Ensures every value within a ‘@conventionDeclarationReference’ attribute is linked to a conventionDeclaration element.
- Ensures every value within a ‘@localTypeDeclarationReference’ attribute is linked to a localTypeDeclaration element.
- Ensures every value within a ‘@maintenanceEventReference’ attribute is linked to a maintenanceEvent element.
- Ensures every value within a ‘@sourceReference’ attribute is linked to a source element OR a citedRange element.
- Ensures every value within a ‘@target’ attribute is linked to an element within the same document (since an RNG parser will not do this by default).
- Ensures that the maintenanceAgency element must have either an agencyName OR an agencyCode element that has at least one non-whitespace character as content.
- Ensures that any eventDateTime element must either have at least one non-whitespace character as content OR a standardDateTime attribute.
- Ensures that the ‘@era’ attribute is constrained to the following values: ce, bce.
EAC-CPF 2010 edition 2018 to draft EAC-CPF 2.0
Draft conversion stylesheet: https://github.com/SAA-SDT/eac1-to-eac2-conversion
Requirements: XSLT 3 processor, such as Saxon 9 or 10 HE (e.g. https://www.saxonica.com/documentation/documentation.xml)
- Take any valid EAC 1.x file;
- Convert using the eac1-to-eac2.xsl file;
- Check the validity of the output.
Sample files are provided as an example. All of the files located in sample-files/input are valid EAC 1.0 files. The corresponding files in sample-files/output have been converted to EAC 2.0 using the provided transformation stylesheet.